Designing Digital Assessments to Maximize Impact
Watch this 20-minute, recorded webinar to learn about advanced module design in WebAssign to address common instructional challenges including:
• Immediate Student Feedback
• Formative Assessment for Instructors
• Enhanced Student/Instructor Communication
• Access to Digital Textbooks and Resources
• Significantly Reduced Cost to Students
• Assignment Flexibility
• Question Randomization
• Reduced Grading Time
Hear from Assistant Professor of Mathematics at Fisher College in Boston, Dr. Willem Wallinga, as he demonstrates how to use scaffolding and multiple question styles within WebAssign to assess all levels of learning.
Visit www.webassign.com to learn more.